Welcome to our home in The Villages at Camelback. Our home is your home. Enjoy it and have a wonderful stay!
- NO Parties or Events
- Only documented and authorized guests are permitted to enter the property.
- Leave rooms in same condition as found upon arrival.
- Empty dishwasher and return implements to original storage locations.
- Remove all perishable foods from the refrigerator.
- Empty all garbage cans and replace all plastic bags with those stored below the sink. Deposit bags in dumpster located in the parking lot.
- Unplug all kitchen appliances (Toaster, Microwave and Coffeemaker)
- Please make sure the electric stove is off.
- Lock sliding glass doors and close all curtain and drapes.
- Check that all faucets are off. Turn all thermostats to 55 Degrees F.
- Leave bathroom cabinet doors open.
- Turn off all lights.
- Lock the entrance door
- Please contact Donna Labar (570) 801-0878 for any onsite emergencies or needed repairs.
IMPORTANT – Please ensure that all guests are included in your reservation and documentation. Adjustments to your reservation after arrival will incur an additional fee of $50/night per additional guest above the amount listed on the original reservation.
Please make sure to respect our home and adhere to the rules so as to receive a full return of your security deposit.